1. Godric the Kitten has successfully learned how to high-five about 85% of the time. If he wants to. When there is a treat. And he’s interested in the treat at that exact moment in time.
2. I’m currently obsessed with HBO’s “Big Little Lies.” I agree that Reese Witherspoon has reprised a non-satirical version of her character from “Election.” I now want to live in Monterey.
3. Speaking of HBO, the last season of “Girls” has literally made me LOL.
4. Love is weird. And so is the weather.
5. I have bangs again, but long, so hopefully, no endless complaining.
6. I have extreme anxiety about time. I find myself constantly afraid I may be “wasting time” so I over-plan and actually get nothing accomplished. I’m not as efficient as I used to be. I’m not sure how to get my mojo back. It isn’t just a random thought, I guess, since I’m obsessed with clock-watching.
7. I have acquired a love-hate (mostly hate) relationship with hot (not bikram) yoga. It does make my non-heated practice easier.
8. I tried to join a meal delivery diet program. It was actually too much food, so I quit. Then today made five pounds of baked tortellini. SIGH.
9. Not sure if I want to see the live action “Beauty and the Beast.” Belle was my first nerdy heroine. She loved books. What if Hermione ruins it?
10. I’m trying with incredible difficulty to declutter. It just makes my brain hurt.
11. I could listen to Tailor’s “Shaped Like a Gun” on repeat for an hour. But at 61 minutes, it would be too much.